The Blind Manufacturers’ Association of Australia is an industry representative body and as such we are not in a position to resolve consumer complaints directly.
However if consumers wish to make a complaint about a business that is a member of BMAA, please do the following:
- Ensure the business you wish to make a complaint about is a member of BMAA (click here to check);
- Ensure that you have brought your complaint to the attention of the business;
- Submit your complaints in the form below.
- Once your complaint has been received in writing, BMAA will forward the complaint to a senior representative of that company for their response. The response will then be provided to the complainant.
Please note that BMAA cannot provide consumers with legal advice. The BMAA is not a regulatory body and has no role in admonishing manufacturers for issues regarding customer service, product installation, etc.
There are a number of Consumer Protection Agencies which may be able to assist you in taking your complaint further. The details are:
- Access Canberra
- NSW Fair Trading
- NT Consumer Affairs
- Office of Fair Trading Queensland
- SA Office of Consumer and Business Services
- Tasmanian Consumer Affairs & Fair Trading
- Consumer Affairs Victoria
- WA Consumer Protection