- Members of the Association shall be manufacturers or component suppliers in Australia of window furnishings designated by the Association from time to time in general meeting.
- Such manufacturers to:
- occupy or use premises properly registered in accordance with relevant Australian legislation on registration of individual workplaces;
- be registered as a taxpayer in accordance with the relevant Commonwealth legislation;
- occupy or use premises which are readily identifiable and accessible from the nearest street to the satisfaction of the Directors;
- have at least two years practical experience in the industry, or alternatively have trained staff sufficient to ensure quality workmanship;
- carry Public Liability Insurance;
- provide three trading references to the Association.
Any such manufacturer or supplier in Australia may make application to become a member of the Association. The application shall be made in writing to the Secretary of the Association and may be required to be in a specified form. The applicant may be admitted to membership upon due election as such at any Directors meeting of the Association by a unanimous vote of Directors present and upon payment of contribution for the current year and the prescribed entrance fee, if any.
- By making application for membership of the Association, the applicant agrees:
- to pay promptly all contributions and/or assessments as they become due;
- to be represented when possible at all meetings and to co-operate with the Association in all matters of general interest to the trade;
- to be bound by the Constitution and Rules of the Association.
- A full year’s annual contribution will be invoiced once the application for membership is approved by the Board of Directors (the current annual contribution is $800 (incl GST) per company for the 2022/2023 year.
- Applicants are required to provide copy of Certificate of Currency for Public Liability Insurance.
Download PDF Application for Membership Form here