Such manufacturers to:
- occupy or use premises properly registered in accordance with relevant Australian legislation on registration of individual workplaces;
- be registered as a taxpayer in accordance with the relevant Commonwealth legislation;
- occupy or use premises which are readily identifiable and accessible from the nearest street to the satisfaction of the Directors;
- have at least two years practical experience in the industry, or alternatively have trained staff sufficient to ensure quality workmanship;
- carry Public Liability Insurance;
- provide three trading references to the Association.
Any such manufacturer or supplier in Australia may make application to become a member of the Association. The application shall be made in writing to the Secretary of the Association and may be required to be in a specified form. The applicant may be admitted to membership upon due election as such at any Directors meeting of the Association by a unanimous vote of Directors present and upon payment of contribution for the current year and the prescribed entrance fee, if any.